Norwegian for beginners - online with Lingua Planet
Norwegian for beginners with Lingua Planet is a complete, net-based course for those who wish to gain a strong foundation and practical introduction to Norwegian.
The course is flexible - you can learn when and where best suits you; at home, at work or while travelling. You decide the pace and place for the course. Through your digital learning platform, Lingua Planet, and your personal, experienced net-teacher, this course provides you with a fast and effective path to competency in Norwegian.
Select the location to see if the course is available where you live.
The course is available at these locations
Did you not find the course where you live?
Register your interest!
About the course
In this course you learn
- to understand and use basic vocabulary, expressions and standard phrases
- to present yourself and others
- to form and respond to personal questions about where you live, friends and possessions
- to express yourself using appropriate grammar
In this course you will receive:
- 20 weeks Lingua Planet access
- your own, private net-teacher
- with a completed course you receive 42 hours officially accredited by UDI
- 6 individual meetings with your teacher using Skype (30 minutes per meeting)
- thorough feedback from your teacher on required written work submitted (3 texts)
- everything is web based - no installation required!
Who is the course for?
Norwegian for beginners A1 is for those with no or little previous experience with Norwegian, and who want a basic, foundational introduction to the language. The course is adjustable for those who want/need some flexibility in the learning focus areas.
This course features one-to-one online lessons, written assignments, and extensive self-study options using our online learning platform, Lingua Planet. In Lingua Planet you will complete a wide range of listening, reading and writing tasks that will develop your vocabulary, reading /listening comprehension, and grammatical abilities. You will also be able to actively practice the language, discuss progression, and ask questions during 6 Skype sessions with your private teacher. Your teacher will also provide thorough feedback on your written submissions during the course. Teacher meetings and written sessions correspond to roughly seven teaching hours worth of private guidance.
All our online Norwegian courses have skilled and experienced online teachers that provide individual and personalized tutoring throughout the course. Additionally, all teachers have Norwegian as their mother tongue and high competence in the language.
- Price 4800
- Hours 3
- Place Online