Norwegian course online - self-study (A1)
This online, self-study course will give you a thorough introduction to the language. The aim of the course is to give you the tools you need to cope with day-to-day situations as quickly as possible. It covers the level A1 of the European Framework for Languages.
The course consists of videos and Internet-based material. It is designed as a self-study course with no teacher.
Did you not find the course where you live?
Register your interest!
About the course
In this course you learn
- basic grammar and pronunciation
- words and phrases to introduce yourself and ask others questions about themselves
- words and phrases related to everyday situation
- how to ask and answer questions as well as express basic agreement / disagreement
- write simple texts
- read simple texts such as menus, advertisements etc.
Who is the course for
Norwegian for beginners is suitable for those who have little or no prior knowledge of Norwegian and want a solid foundation to begin communicating in Norwegian.
What you learn at the beginner level also serves as a good basis for further learning.
The course has been designed for self-study, and comprises videos of learning situations and online tasks. You will be given a username and password for the course site, and can then repeat the material as often as you like, including pronunciation and written tasks. You also have the opportunity to record your own voice to evaluate your pronunciation.