You can now apply for a voucher for free courses in Norwegian!
Who is eligable?
- You have not partaken in, and are not currently enrolled in, courses offered by Kompetansepluss (Kompetanse Norge)
- You are an adult migrant with limited Norwegian language proficiency
- You are motivated to learn Norwegian and have a wish to reach B1 level or higher Norwegian language proficiency
How to apply
- Choose a Norwegian course at folkeuniversitetet.no.
- Apply for the course and write «søker klippekort» (applying for voucher) in the comment section.
- You will be contacted by a study advisor that will request you to fill out a self-declaration form.
- You will receive your voucher by e-mail
Norwegian language training with a voucher
One voucher is the equivalent of one A2 or B1 level course. The courses can be taken online or in one of Folkeuniversitetets locations.