Online registration is binding and will guarantee you a test place on your chosen date.
Cancellation, date change or absence:
• Should you not be able to sit the test, WRITTEN NOTIFICATION must be sent to:
- You have the statutory right to withdraw your registration within 14 days without charge.
- Requests to transfer your test date are free up until 5 weeks before your test date.
- Written cancellations or date change PRIOR to 15 days before the test date will incur an administrative fee of 300kr and WITHIN 15 days a fee of 1000kr will be charged.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of your first test component (Speaking or Writing) incurs the full test fee of NOK 2950. No show on Test Day incurs the full test fee.
- If cancellation, date change or absence is due to medical reasons, a statement from a registered medical practitioner is required within 5 working days of your test date. A full refund will be given less an administration fee of NOK 300.
WITHOUT WRITTEN CANCELLATION, ABSENT CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO PAY THE FULL TEST FEE.
ALL WRITTEN COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR TEST CENTRE MUST INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, TEST DATE AND TEST VENUE.